- A lossless player with balanced headphone amplifier output.DSD Using dual SABRE9018Q2C which from USA ESS technology,feature high SNR,very low THD+N and build-in large current headphone amplifier.
- Support bluetooth 4.0 input and APT-X lossness.Support bluetooth transmission,can use to connect bluetooth headset.Support Hiby APP to control this product(Hiby Link).
- Support”ISO、APE、FLAC、WAV、ALAC、WMA、AIFF、MP3、DFF、DSD” and many other music files.The sampling rate of these file are up to 32bit / 384K（PCM）and DSD256.
- The Micro-USB port can connect to computer make DP3 a USB DAC.DP3 can act as a USB host to connect a external USB DAC and also support DSD streaming.
- Support network playback（DLNA＆AirPlay）via Ethernet and WiFi (2.4G and 5G).Built-in headphone amplifier,both unbalanced and balanced.All path digital output,coaxial,optical,AES/EBU,even USB.
Input mode:USB/USB Audio/SD/Bluetooth/DLNA/SAMBA(NAS)
THD+N:Line output 0.0008% Unbalanced output 0.0008% Balanced output 0.004%
Dynamic range:line output 121dB
SNR:line output 112dB Unbalanced output 112dB Balanced output 110dB
Headphone output power:Unbalanced output 58mW(32Ω) 46mW(64Ω) 26mW(150Ω) Balanced output 113mW(32Ω) 110mW(64Ω) 78mW(150Ω) 49mW(300Ω)
Line output level:2Vrms
USB Audio:DSD Top support DSD256 PCM Top support PCM384khz
Notes: When using airplay, the buffer of airplay is quite small, so it is often influenced by the wifi environment. Therefore, a good wifi environment is necessary.